Evan and Jesse Something about being buried in the sand... Sarita's sand turkey serpent- Barb and Charles More burying of children- Ethan knows how to pose! It was fun having Abby with us for a couple of days! Hunter, Skylee, and a head.
It looks like you got the pictures to post- sorry I wasn't much help yesterday! You got some great pics of everyone! We sure had a fun time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for a great vacation! Love you guys!
These are cute pictures! Jesse and I had such a great time at the beach house. Thank you for organizing the vacation so we could all relax and enjoy it. It has the potential to be a new tradition!
I think you should add to your hobbies on "our story": something about playing at epic Scrabble wars.
3 comments:
It looks like you got the pictures to post- sorry I wasn't much help yesterday!
You got some great pics of everyone! We sure had a fun time and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for a great vacation! Love you guys!
These are cute pictures! Jesse and I had such a great time at the beach house. Thank you for organizing the vacation so we could all relax and enjoy it. It has the potential to be a new tradition!
I think you should add to your hobbies on "our story": something about playing at epic Scrabble wars.
If we're having Scrabble wars, Jesse is the War Lord!
We had a great time too and I'm sure we'll be doing it again.
Post a Comment