Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bella's Homecoming

Bella relaxing on a blanket Katy made for her.
Audra kept a little distance at first, but warmed up to the baby a little later.
Evan is an old hand at this and wanted to hold her right away.

Evan made a Welcome Home Bella sign for the homecoming. On the driveway, in chalk, he wrote all the names of people who love him.

Carly looks amazing already.

2 comments:

Charles said...

Thanks for all the great pictures. Bella is so small, and of course, beautiful. I was not so impressed with the rat dance but could tell you were enjoying it! I think Evan (in the background) felt as I did. You'll have to get Audra to do more than that to impress us!

Katie said...

So cute! I love the interaction between Evan, Audra and Bella. The Fifes have a cute family!