
The kitchen is done now! We have new shades ordered from blinds.com, which should look really nice once they're up.

The laundry room and little bathroom are painted too. We got a new door between the kitchen and laudry room and new hardware and door knobs on all of them.

I tried out the new oven, making cookies yesterday. It works well!

I'm going to refinish the chairs, because they have a history, but I'm going to look for a new table. For now I'm keeping a tablecloth on the old one!

The eating area looks better now that the paneling is removed and all the walls textured.
3 comments:
Very nice! The paint color turned out well. It looks like you have much more counter and cabinet space!
It looks really good! Can't wait to see it in person! You didn't mention how you like your dishwasher. Have you used it much yet??
I've only used the dishwasher once so far, but seems like we'll like it.It should especially be good for when we have company.
Post a Comment