We're getting a lot closer to done!Although it's taking longer than expected, it's going to be really nice. We were concerned about the crown molding he first put on, because it was darker than the cabinets. However, he changed it out and the new color matches perfectly. It looks really good. The cabinet doors are mostly on now, but it was too rainy for the finish guy to do them, so he's coming back next week. What's left to do: hook up the sink and dishwasher, paint the kitchen, laundry room and little bathroom, finish the doorways, put up a new ceiling fan. Now it's supposed to be all done by Tuesday, which I'm really hoping for. I think I can start moving things in Monday or Tuesday, but I'll have to see. I'm planning to leave to visit Joey and Katie by Thursday, but it's possible it will be Friday.By the way, we changed the kitchen color from green to tan. They started painting the laundry room green, and it was a lot brighter than we expected, so we're changing it. They're also going to come back and put granite all the way around the kitchen window over the sink because that will look a lot better.

2 comments:
Ooh, I forgot you were getting a dishwasher. I wonder if you will like it or feel like it is more work than before. The appliances all look nice, anyway.
It's looking good.
Post a Comment